Ask us about health clinics to discuss your medication or clinical needs with us
- Get your A1C Test done on the spot
- Discuss your results and diabetes management plan with your Healthcare Professional
- Discuss how blood glucose testing fits into your plan
Medication Shouldn’t Be Confusing
MedsCheck is a program that allows you to schedule a 20 to 30 minute one-to-one meeting with our pharmacists to ensure that you are safely and appropriately using all types of medication. Think of it as a comprehensive medication review. And it´s free! Just bring your health card. The MedsCheck appointment is your chance to discuss how your prescription, over-the-counter and alternative medications may be affecting each other.
During this one-on-one meeting, you will have an opportunity to learn about your medications and medical condition(s). As part of this service you will benefit by:
- Gaining better understanding of drug names, strengths, adverse effects and usage instructions. This may include over-the-counter and/or herbal medications.
- Understanding the benefit of taking your medications as your Doctor has directed.
- Investigating strategies to manage any adverse effects or issues surrounding the medications you take.
- Discussing other resources available to educate you and support your continued good health.
Flu Shots and Vaccines
This year, get your flu shot at the pharmacy. It’s your best defense against the flu. Simply visit our pharmacy and have your flu shot administered by one of our certified Pharmacists. Please bring your provincial health card.
Specialty Medication Packaging
Compliance – Medication Made Easy
Over 50% of us do not take our medications as directed. To help alleviate this problem, ask us about our medication packaging solutions.
A compliance package is a weekly card that contains 28 separate clear bubbles called blisters. Our pharmacist will fill the blisters with the right medications to be taken at the prescribed times. All you need to do is push out the medications through the seal. Once your compliance package is empty, your pharmacist will provide you with a new one.
Using compliance packaging has been shown to greatly reduce medication errors by eliminating the confusion that surrounds questions such as when, how many, and at what time to take your medications. Each blister bubble corresponds to a specific time frame during the day. If you have problems remembering to take your medication or can’t remember if you did, you will immediately be able to tell just by looking at the compliance package. It helps you or your caregiver monitor your medications. Gone are the days of trying to sort out which medication to take and when. Please contact us for further information.